Ever try to get relevant backlinks from established sites?
2. You need to find the relevant article or blog post for your link.
3. You need to manually communicate with the webmaster or site owner.
4. You need to craft a phrase or sentence that includes your link … so that it fits in the flow of the content of that article or blog post or page content.
5. You need to follow up to be sure your link was added to that article or blog post … and that it works!
A niche edit is a contextual anchor link that is inserted into an existing web page, blog post, or aged article. This means your link is being added to a page that has been indexed by Google.
What We Offer
Why Majestic Niche Edits Links?
Niche edits are currently some of the hottest selling link types on the market. This is hardly surprising considering one very important aspect of these links: the links are placed on existing content-rich pages that have already been aged, indexed, and valued by Google. Instead of receiving links from brand new pages with no initial value, link insertions come out of the gate swinging. Coupled with the fact that the links are contextual and come from laser-targeted niche relevant sites, it is no surprise that they work wonders for a site’s rankings. We do not use any pre-existing databases/lists, relationships, PBNs, or any unethical means to acquire these links for you.Packages
- Link insertions – 1x URL, 1x Keyword – $119
- Link insertions – 1x URL, 1x Keyword – $238
- Link insertions – 1x URL, 1x Keyword – $357
- Link insertions – 1x URL, 1x Keyword – $595
- Link insertions – 2x URLs, 2x Keywords – $1190
1. What are the metrics and do you offer smaller packages?
Each link is placed contextually within an aged article that has been published on real sites with these minimum metrics: DR30+ and 1000+ organic visits/month, but most of the time these metrics will be MUCH higher.
2. Do you provide reports?
Yes, of course. You’ll get a complete report
3. How safe are these links?
Nowadays, these are some of the safest links one can acquire for their website. Since these links are acquired through manual outreach (like guest posts), they fit naturally into your link profile. Having said that, obviously, no one can predict what Google will do in the future with their core algorithm updates. Active link building always involves a small amount of risk.
4. Are these links permanent?
Yes, they should be. But as we do not own or control the sites they are placed on, we never know if a webmaster will remove a post and/or the link in the future. If, however, the link is removed within 3 months, we will replace it free of charge.
6. How many URLs/KWs can I use?
For the 1 to 5x links package, we accept only one URL and one keyword. For the 10x and higher packages, you can use two URLs and two keywords.
8. Do you work with non-English sites?
We can try to work with foreign sites, but it can be tricky since most of the sites we reach out to are English language-based and their owners may object to linking out to foreign sites.
9. What is your refund policy?
As this is a dedicated approach that takes a lot of time and effort, we don’t offer refunds for completed work – only if we fail to deliver the work that is advertised. Furthermore, we don’t guarantee any ranking results or SERP increases.
10. What payments do you accept, and will I get an invoice?
We accept both PayPal and Credit Cards on our site. Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation mail including your invoice.